PM Bearings - RSDE - Linear Bearings
linear bearings RSDE are based on the conventional crossed roller linear
bearings. Thanks to the deeper ground V-groove in combination with
special designed cilindrical rollers, they offer higher load ratings and
stiffness without changing the envelop dimensions of the linear
RSDE linear bearings are used mosty in highly-dynamic applications requiring high speed, high running accuracy and outstanding quality.
Structure and Features
The construction exists of two pairs linear bearings; one pair consists of two similar 90° V-groove guideways RSDE, through-hardened and precision ground, fitted with a crossed roller cage in-between (RE cage: rollers retained). Guideways are equipped with countersunk-bored attachment holes, according to a standard configuration.
- Load capacity is approx. 3 x higher.
- Stiffness is doubled, due to the enlarged contact area of the running surface (approx. 80% with RSDE, con-ventional types 35%).
- The compact design prevents that dust and dirt enter the inside of the rollerways. The space between the rollerways is reduced to a minimum.
- Accept higher speeds and accelerations.
Threaded holes in ends for fixing endscrews GA.
For the attachment, special screws type GD can be ordered separately.
Notes by ordering
One set linear bearings RSDE consists normally of: 4 pcs. guideways (=2 pairs) RSDE, 2 pcs. roller cages RE and 8 pcs. endscrews GA.
By ordering please specify the following:
1. Quantity and type of guideways.
2. Quantity and length of cages or max. stroke/travel.
3. Quantity of endscrews.
To order one linear bearing set of 125 mm length, size 3 mm for a 75 mm long stroke in standard quality please specify:
4 pcs. Guideways RSDE-3125
2 pcs. Rollercages RE3x17 rollers
8 pcs. Endscrews GA-3
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333