Parker - 402XE Economy Series - Miniature Linear Positioner
The 402XE tables use a highly integrated monocarrier as its drive train and guidance. Just 50mm wide, with strokes to 220mm and loads to 883N, its size and performance make it ideal for applications ranging from life science to electronic manufacturing.
The 402XE Series of linear positioners combines a rugged, steel U-channel body with an integrated precision ballscrew. The design of this stage is unique in that the guidance system and drive train are tightly integrated to one another making this stage extremely compact, cost effective while providing high precision. This series of stages is available in 3 different profiles sizes to manage a variety of payloads, and can be easily configured into multi-axis systems. A variety of stepper and servo motors have been preselected to match the performance of the 402XE to minimize the design effort.
The 402XE has been applied in a number of applications ranging from the life sciences, electronics manufacturing, semiconductor as well as general machine building.
The 402XE, ballscrew driven, mono-carrier style, linear positioner; high value standard features and accessories:
- Frame width of 50.5 mm
- Four standard strokes from 70 to 220 mm
- Positional repeatability of /- 5 micron
- Maximum speeds of 250 mm/sec
- Highly integrated high precision ballscrew drivetrain and guidance system
- Maximum payload 882 N
- Maximum thrust of 167 N
- Pre-configured options inline and parallel motor mount and mounted motor options
- Optional hardcover for protections of the drivetrain and guidance system from large debris
- CE and RoHS compliance as standard
- Standard multi-axis systems
- Clean room capable
- Miniature, non-contact home or limit sensors which can be positioned along full length of travel
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333