Parker - HTR - HZR: Vertical Actuators
- Can be combined with HLE and HPLA linear actuators in a modular system
- resistant aluminium telescope profile.
- Backlash-free guidance by means of adjustable, plastic rollers mounted on roller bearings.
- Maintenance-free, low-noise rollers
- Non-wearing and non-slip toothed belt drive.
- Simple, non-critical installation and start up.
- HTR: Long stroke (maximum 2500mm) with minimum overall height.
- HTR: High working load up to 50kg.
- HTR: Withstands high side loads and moments-even when extended - by means of the closed and torsion-HZR: Withstands large side forces by means of a deflection-resistant aluminium profile, carried in a closed, generously-dimensioned cast housing.
- HZR: High vertical forces up to 1500 N can be accommodated.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333