Parker - ZP200 - Square Rail Guided, Vertical Postitioning Table
Parker's ZP200 Vertical Lift Platform offers precise vertical translation for elevating small or large payloads (up to 167lbs). A unique wedge design converts horizontal motion, generated by a ball-screw drive, into true vertical elevation of the platform. A rugged bearing design provides platform stiffness and stability while the precision ground ball-screw drive assures positional accuracy and worry-free operation.
- True Vertical Lift Platform
- Continuous duty - High dynamic performance
- 25 mm Vertical Travel
- Load Capacity to 167 lbs.
- Positional Repeatability to 1 micron
- /-15 arc.sec. travel straightness throughout range of motion
- Precision Ground Ball-Screw Drive
- Encoder and Travel Limit Sensors
- Multi-axis compatibility with XR and LXR tables
- Laser tested and certified with calibrated lead value
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333