Parker - MX80S Series - Miniature Stage
The MX80S low profile miniature positioner offers reliable linear positioning for space restricted applications. It can be driven by a 2mm lead precision ground ballscrew or a high efficiency PTFE coated leadscrew offered with 1mm, 2mm, and 10mm leads and can be driven by either a servo or stepper motor. The MX80S can include digital limit/home sensors and is offered with an attractive black anodize finish or can be provided with a clean room preparation.
- Miniature Size - Low Profile (35 mm high X 80 mm wide)
- Normal or cleanroom environments
- Multi-axis platform
- Selectable travels:25,50,100,150 mm.
- 1.5µm Bi-directional Repeatability:
- Cross Roller Bearing (zero cage creep option)
- Resolutions: 1.0; 2.0; or 10.0 mm leads
- 123N Axial Thrust
- Digital limit/home system
- Stepper or servo motor driven
- Dowel holes for repeatable payload mounting
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333