Parker - ETH Series - Screw Driven Linear Actuator
ETH High Force Electro Thrust Cylinder
The ETH electro cylinder closes the gap between pneumatic and hydraulic actuators; it is suitable to replace those in many applications and simultaneously increase the reliability of the production process. Taking the costs for air and oil into consideration, you will find that in most cases an electromechanical system such as the ETH electro cylinder offers the more economical solution. Combined with a wide choice of accessories, it offers many possibilities in a wide variety of fields.
- Unrivaled power density - high forces and small frame sizes
- High service life
- Reduced maintenance costs thanks to lubricating access in the cylinder flange
- Easy replacement due to pneumatic ISO flange norm (DIN • ISO 15552:2005-12) conformity
- Integrated anti-rotation device
- Reduced noise emission
- Cabling can be concealed in the profile
- Accessories with integrated force sensors help to allow and even to control forces precisely.
- Optimized for safe handling and simple cleaning
- All from one source
We offer the complete drive train: Drive controllers, motor and gearboxes to match the Electro Cylinder
- ATEX Approved.
- IP Rated versions available
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333