Parker SSD - AC690 Series - AC Variable Frequency DriveThe 690 series is a single range of ac drives designed to meet the requirements of all variable speed applications from simple single motor speed control through to the most sophisticated integrated multi drive systems.
At the heart of the 690 is a highly advanced, 32-bit microprocessor based, motor control algorithm, to which can be added a host of control options that allow you to tailor the drive to meet your exact requirements.
Three phase (380-500V) ratings are available from 0.37 to 355kW and single phase ratings (220-240V) from 0.37 to 2.2kW.
- Open Loop (V/F), Sensorless Vector and Closed Loop Vector in a single drive
- Powers up to 355KW
- Function Block Programming
- Common Programming, Fieldbus and Software Tools with the 590 Integrator DC series
- Dual rated for constant or quadratic"fan” torque
- Integral EMC Compliant Filters
The 690 series meets the following standards when installed in accordance with the relevant product manuals.
- CE marked to EN50178 (Safety, Low Voltage Directive)
- EN61800-3 (EMC Compliance) with integral filter
- EN50178 (safety, low voltage directive)
- listed to US & Canadian safety standards
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333