Leadshine - ND2282 - 2 Phase Analog Stepper DriveThe ND2282 is a high performance and low noise microstepping driver based on pure-sinusoidal current control technology. It's suitable for driving 2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors. By using advanced bipolar constant-current chopping technique, the ND2282 can output more torque than other drivers at high speed. The microstep capability allows stepping motors to run at higher smoothness, less vibration and lower noise. Its pure-sinusoidal current control technology allows coil current to be well controlled with relatively small current ripple, therefore smaller motor noise and less motor heating can be achieved. In addition, the ND2282 has a built-in EMI filter which can make the driver operate with higher reliability.
- High quality, cost-effective
- Low motor noise and heating
- Supply voltage up to 220VAC (310VDC)
- Output current up to 8.2A(5.86 ARMS)
- TTL compatible and Opto-isolated inputs
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Input frequency up to 200KHz
- 15 microstep resolutions selectable
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase stepping motors
- DIP switch microstep & current settings
- Support PUL/DIR & CW/CCW modes
Suitable for large and medium automation machines and equipments, such as engraving machines, labeling machines, cutting machines, laser phototypesetting systems, plotting instruments, NC machines, pick-place devices, and so on. Particularly adapt to the applications desired with low motor noise, low motor heating, high speed and high precision.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333