Leadshine - M415B - 2 Phase Analog Stepper Drive
The M415B is a very small size high performance microstepping drive based on one of the most advanced technologies in the world today. It's suitable for driving any 2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors. By using advanced bipolar constant-current chopping technique, it can output more speed and power from the same motor, compared with traditional drives such as L/R drives.
- High performance, low cost
- Supply voltage up to 40VDC
- Output current up to 1.5A
- Inaudible 20 KHz chopping frequency
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input signals
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Mixed-decay current control for less motor heating
- 7 selectable microstep resolutions: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Protection against power leads( , -)reversal
- Small size: 86*55*20mm (3.386*2.165*0.787Inch)
Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors from NEMA size 14 to 23, which used in various kinds of machines, such as X-Y tables, labelling machines, laser cutters, engraving machines, pick-place devices, and etc. It's specially adapted to the applications desired with low vibration, high speed and high precision.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333