Leadshine - DM422 - 2 Phase Digital Stepper Drive
The DM422 is a versatility fully digital stepping driver based on a DSP with advanced control algorithm. The DM422 is the next generation of digital stepping motor controls. It brings a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability. Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology offers optimum responses with different motors and easy-to-use. The driven motors can run with much smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement than most of the drivers in the markets. Its unique features make the DM422 an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness. Compared to the DM422C, the DM422 makes the motor run into higher speed and the user can configure the standstill current in the software. What's more, a pulse filter (smoother) has been built into the DM422.
- Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology, offers optimum responses with different motors
- Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output for smooth system performance
- Microstep resolutions programmable, from full-step to 102,400 steps/rev
- Supply voltage up to 40 VDC
- Output current programmable, from 0.3A to 2.2A
- Pulse input frequency up to 75 KHz
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction(Reduction rate can be software configured)
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Over-voltage, over-current, phase-error protections
Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA frame size 14 to 23. It can be used in various kinds of machines, such as laser cutters, laser markers, high precision X-Y tables, labeling machines, and so on. Its unique features make the DM422 an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333