Leadshine - AM882 - 2 Phase Digital Stepper Drive with Stall Detection
The AM882 is a versatility fully digital stepping drive based on a DSP with advanced control algorithm. The AM882 is the next generation of digital stepping motor controls. It brings a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability. Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology offers optimum responses with different motors and easy-to-use. The driven motors can run with much smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement than most of the drives in the markets. Its unique features make the AM882 an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
The AM882 builds the *sensorless stall detection function to eliminate the cost of feedback device and cabling. Apart from the auto configuration, it has extra 16 selectable built-in auto-configuration parameters which are best match to Economy stepping motors. *Note: At present the AM882 only detect motor stall when running speed >300RPM.
- Sensorless tall detection, eliminates cost of feedback device and cabling(>300RPM) Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration technology, offers optimum responses with different motors
- Built-in auto-configuration parameters for 16 Rayne stepping motor
- Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output for smooth system performance
- Microstep resolutions programmable, from full-step to 102,400 steps/rev
- Supply voltage up to 80 VDC, Output current programmable, from 0.1A to 8.2A
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction and software configured reduction rate
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motorsOver-voltage, over-current, phase-error protections
- Support PULSE/DIRECTION and CW/CCW modes
- Over-voltage, over-current, phase-error protections
Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA frame size 17 to 34. It can be used in various kinds of machines, such as laser cutters, laser markers, high precision X-Y tables, labeling machines, and so on. Its unique features make the AM882 an ideal solution for applications that require both low-speed smoothness and high speed performances.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333