Wed 19th Apr 2017 - Big savings to be made with Kollmorgens AKD-N distributed servo technology.
It is possible to connect up to AKD-N drives to a common power supply ("AKD-C”) via EtherCAT to reduce system complexity even further, and use the optional fieldbus port to connect remote I/O devices without additional network hubs and long cable runs.
AKD-N offers a complete solution for the next generation of machine
design - helping simplify design and reducing the machine footprint.
- Multiaxis system, consisting of central power supply AKD-C and up to 16 servo drives
- Single and dual cable motor/feedback options
- Rated voltage 400V...480V, 3 phase.
- Drive available with in two current ratings 3A or 6A
- Protection class IP67
- Feedback options SFD, SFD3, Biss C, EnDat 2.1 and 2.2, Hall, Comcoder, Hiperface, Hiperface DSL
- EtherCAT fieldbus
- More compact machines thanks to a smaller control system cabinet.
- Savings in cabinet air conditioning due to reduced drive losses.
- Faster installation and set up due to significantly reduced cabling.
- Additional cable savings with single motor cable versions.
- Maximum degree of freedom in motor selection.
- Less hardware and reduced cabling through integrated I/O.
- Compatible with all motors from Kollmorgen with single- or dual-cable connection.
||AKM Servo Motors
AKM Washdown Servo Motors
AKM Washdown Food Servo Motors
|AKMH Stainless Steel Motors
|AKM Gear Washdown Food Gear-Servo Motor
|Cartridge DDR Rotary Direct Drives
|KBM Direct Drives with No Housing
DDL Linear Motor
Please contact our sales department for more information on the AKD-N range of servo drives.
Follow this link for a Kollmorgen AKD-N application success story.
Follow this link for the Kollmorgen AKD-N brochure
01376 333333 or Email email@example.com