Tue 21st Feb 2017 - The Parker ETT Electric Tubular Motor
The ETT electric tubular motor from Parker is a direct thrust linear motor actuator, ideally suited as a replacement or alternative to pneumatic cylinder in wide variety of linear handling and pick & place applications.
The ETT's linear motion is directly generated and free from ball screws, belts and/or gearboxes/gears and associated problems.
The IP67 protection class makes the ETT tubular motor suitable for use in harsh environmental conditions.
The ETT combines the functionality of a linear motor, an electric cylinder and a pneumatic cylinder and is ideal for applications where these products are frequently used.
Suitable for used in a wide range of applications:
The ETT is perfect for packaging applications, material handling, food, pharmaceutical & beverage and factory automation.
- Simple mechanical integration.
- Flexible mounting.
- High energy efficiency and reduced maintenance.
- Improved reliability and increased mechanical life.
- Used in "clean" environments.
- Fewer mechanical components.
- Reduced installation costs.
- Excellent control and dynamic positioning.