Thu 29th Mar 2018 - Parker AC10 variable speed drives now available from stock at Micromech. Visit www.shop.micromech.co.uk
The AC10 compact variable speed drive from Parker is the perfect solution to general motor control applications requiring speed or torque control.
Simple, reliable and economical with a power range of 0.2 kW to 180 kW for IP20 applications and 0.4 kW to 15 kW for IP66 applications the AC10 is ideal for OEM machine builders looking for a compact, cost-effective drive without compromising on performance.
The AC10 range boasts compact dimensions and features normally associated with higher specification drives….
- Sensorless vector mode for control of Permanent Magnet (PMAC) and AC induction motors.
- Output frequency up to 590 Hz, 3 phase 400 V supplies in all 11 frame sizes and a full 150 % overload at 0.5 Hz for 1 minute.
- Designed to reduce the time and effort required to install, setup and commission via an easy to use integrated keypad.
- Minimal wiring requirements and two easily accessed terminal rails make AC10 fast and simple to install, having you up and running in no time at all.
- Auto-tuning sensorless vector mode takes AC10 beyond simple V/Hz control allowing users requiring greater dynamic speed or torque control for their application to benefit from the drives enhanced 0.5 % speed and 5 % torque accuracy.
- Conformally coated PCBs ensure the AC10 is able to withstand even the most arduous class 3C3 environments providing complete confidence in tough applications.
Please visit our AC drive shop to purchase AC10 drives online. Many drives in stock for next day delivery (order before 12pm).
For assistance specifying the optimum AC10 drive for your application or to check delivery of out stock products contact Micromech on 01376 333333 or Email email@example.com