Wed 6th Sep 2017 - Low voltage. High performance.
Kollmorgen introduces AKM DC Servo Motor low voltage as a motor solution for machine modules and retrofits.
- All the benefits of permanent-excited servo solutions in a low voltage environment
- Able to replace existing technology
- Power range up to 300 W (48 V)
- Full flexibility of the AKM range in terms of feedback systems, connectors and flange / shaft combinations
- Controls possible using AKD Servo Drives *
Practice-oriented performance data and functions
- Torque range up to 1.25 Nm (continuous) and 4.1 Nm (peak)
- 2 voltage ranges: 24 V DC and 48 V DC
- 3 sizes with 40, 58 and 84 mm flanges
- Rated speed range up to 2500 rpm
Low-voltage servo axes can be used for upgrading existing systems as a result of their compact design, and they also allow space-saving machine modules to be installed with independent intelligence. The axes are designed for rated power of 300 W with 6 A current, but can supply a current of 15 A for a short time and can thereby cope with the breakaway torques that occur upon start-up. The drive system has a more efficient design through the high peak current without oversizing.
Compact low voltage servo axes
Ideal for high-precision drives in packaging machines or for use in autonomous transportation systems with dynamic driving behaviour.
High-end control technology from Kollmorgen
You can still have the precise controls of 24 V/48 V motors in a low voltage environment. The compact AKD Servo Drives can be used in many applications and turn a simple drive into a powerful low voltage axis.