Thu 15th Jun 2017 - The new GA700 AC drive from Yaskawa the only drive you need! Available from Micromech AC Drives.
The GA700 is the first of a new generation of inverter drives from YASKAWA. Boasting a host of new features designed to make installation and setup as simple as possible coupled with it’s compact design, the GA700 is the perfect choice for industrial use in almost any application.
The GA700 provides many important features ensuring the flexibility to fulfil a wide range of requirements with just one type of inverter drive.
- Large power range up to 630kW, for constant and variable torque
- Control of Induction, Permanent Magnet and Synchronous Reluctance motors without the need for motor data tuning
- Easy network integration with cost effective 1-to-5 gateway function
- DriveWorksEZ block programming for application adaptation without external controllers
- Tactile keypad with multi-lingual graphical display, auto-backup, real-time clock, copy function and data logger, optional Bluetooth
- Built-in startup wizard for guided parameter setup without manuals
- DriveWizard Mobile smartphone app for drive setup, monitoring, guided trouble shooting with connection to YASKAWA Drive Cloud service for data backup and online documentation
As with all Yaskawa products the GA700 is designed to be installed and forgotten, giving long trouble free operation.
- Coated PCBs as standard
- Designed for 10 years of maintenance free operation
- Built-in functional safety features, EMC filter,
DC choke, braking chopper and more to save space and cost for external
components while improving the application reliability
Click here for more information on the Yaskawa GA700 or contact Micromech on 01376 333333 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org