Wed 15th Mar 2017 - New encoders from Eltra: EAMH Series of SSI programmable multiturn absolute encoders and EMI 30-M miniaturised incremental encoders.
High resolution industry standard multiturn absolute encoder for factory automation applications.
- Optical sensor technology (OptoASIC Energy Harvesting)
- Resolution up to 48 bit (18 bit single turn 30 bit multiturn) programmable
- Power supply up to 30 VDC with SSI as electronic interface
- Cable or connector output
- Solid shaft diameter up to 10 mm
- Mounting by synchronous, clamping or centering 2,5” square flange
EMI 30 M
Series of miniaturised encoders for fitting on small size AC/DC motors, stepper motors or for applications with limited space.
- 3 channel encoder (A / B / Z) up to 90 ppr
- Power supply up to 30 VDC with several electronic interfaces available
- Cable output, connector available on cable end
- Compact dimensions (only 23,6 mm height)
- No wear due to no contact magnetic technology
- Bore shaft diameter up to 10 mm
- Wide operating temperature -20° ... 100°C (-4° ... 212°F)
- OEM version without cover available